Page 1 of 2
Rockwell Enpac 2500 - Professional Level Data Collector
The Allen-Bradley® Entek® Enpac® portable data collector is one of the tools that Rockwell Automation provides for your complete and comprehensive CbM program. The Enpac portable data collectors are Windows CE based, high performance, data collectors and signal analyzers. Their comprehensive measurement, analysis functions and ease of use make them the perfect tool for your portable predictive maintenance strategy.
Small, Fast, Intuitive, Rugged, Certified, Scalable, Supported
- Small, rugged, light weight design, intuitive menus and context sensitive HELP make it easy to use
- 30% - 50% faster than previous Entek IRD models
- Designed to operate in harsh environments with a Mil 810 spec drop rating, IP65 sealing (dust and water proof) and operating temperature range from -10C to +50C
- Certified to operate in hazardous environments. Choose a model with CSA Class 1 Div 2 (groups A,B,C,D) or a model with ATEX Zone 0 certification.
- The scalable platform allows you to get the functionality you need whether you are an experienced analyst or just starting a Condition-based Maintenance.
- Employs unique patented technology
- Large, virtually unlimited memory capacity
- Supported by industry leading Emonitor™ software and global Rockwell Automation® Service & Support.
The Enpac® 2500 portable data collector features advanced processor technology and faster auto ranging options that reduce measurement collection time by more than 30% when compared to previous Entek and IRD data collectors. Incorporating the simultaneous 2 channel data acquisition capability can reduce the measurement collection time by more than 50%.
The Enpac 2500 collector’s ¼ VGA color display allows for clear, high contrast color viewing in most lighting situations. In addition to the easy to read color display, the Enpac 2500 collector utilizes a user friendly, icon interface with context sensitive help. Virtually unlimited storage capacity reduces the need for multiple downloads from software. The Enpac 2500 collector supports Flash as well as SD (w/adapter) memory card types.
The Enpac 2500 is a scalable platform that allows you to get the features you need, when you need them. The standard Enpac 2500 collector is a powerful single channel analyzer and data collector with off route analysis capability. Advanced options include two plane balancing and 2 channel analysis capable of performing cross channel phase, simultaneous 2 channel data collection and orbit plots.
The Enpac 2500 allows you to choose Spike Energy™ or ESP™ for early indication of bearing wear and other potential problems related to lubrication and pump cavitation. Collect important speed and phase information with the instrument’s patented, built in laser tachometer.